In order to improve employees’ technological skills, help them to master more machining theory so as to enhance working efficiency and provide our customers with high-quality products and better services, SuNPe Group organized four ”5-Axis Technical Training “in December 2019. Technical engineers actively participated in this training.
The training was held in our third plant from 8 to 9:30 pm on Friday every week. During the training, director He of the Machining department as a lecturer introduced some skills of 5-Axis and theory of using 5-Axis to manufacture in detail and systematically, so that engineers can have a comprehensive and further understanding of the 5-Axis technology.
Besides the theory, Director He shares some examples with engineers and introduced how to use 5-Axis to achieve higher quality and accuracy, other engineers also exchange ideas and share some representative instances. The training and discussion benefited our engineers a lot.
SuNPe Group attach great importance to employees learning, training and talent selection and cultivation, that’s why SuNPe become more and ore stronger.
We believe”Service Create Value”, will keep learning and improving our skills, providing better service for all customers.
- 1SuNPe's Work Resumption During the COVID-19
- 2Celebrating The International Women's Day With SuNPe
- 3Award of Merit for School Development Support
- 4SuNPe Has Strict Packaging Requirements
- 5New Plant, New Production Capacity of SuNPe
- 6Quality is everything at SuNPe-Weekly Quality Meeting
- 7Sheet Metal department was officially put into use!
- 8Capabilities For Injection Mold Enlarge Again！
- 9SuNPe Wishes You A Happy Chinese New Year In 2021
- 10Keep Moving, Keep Thriving--SuNPe's Sales Team Activity in Hailing Island