In order to improve employees’ technological skills, help them to master more machining theory so as to enhance working efficiency and provide our customers with high-quality products and better services, SuNPe Group organized four ”5-Axis Technical Training “in December 2019. Technical engineers actively participated in this training.
The training was held in our third plant from 8 to 9:30 pm on Friday every week. During the training, director He of the Machining department as a lecturer introduced some skills of 5-Axis and theory of using 5-Axis to manufacture in detail and systematically, so that engineers can have a comprehensive and further understanding of the 5-Axis technology.
Besides the theory, Director He shares some examples with engineers and introduced how to use 5-Axis to achieve higher quality and accuracy, other engineers also exchange ideas and share some representative instances. The training and discussion benefited our engineers a lot.
SuNPe Group attach great importance to employees learning, training and talent selection and cultivation, that’s why SuNPe become more and ore stronger.
We believe”Service Create Value”, will keep learning and improving our skills, providing better service for all customers.
- 1New advanced machines introduced again to the plant 3 of SuNPe
- 2SuNPe Keeps A Positive Attitude Under The Covid-19: Be Positive, Be Energetic
- 3Anodizing finishing at SuNPe
- 4The 4th new factory of SuNPe group have put into use!
- 5Award of Merit for School Development Support
- 6SuNPe Organized 2019 Charity Activity --- Grow with Love, grow with SuNPe
- 7SuNPe Has Strict Packaging Requirements
- 8Amazing 3D Printing Project for Senturionkey's Luxury Exhibition Hall
- 9SuNPe Organized 2019 Charity Activity --- Grow with Love, grow with SuNPe
- 10SuNPe Group's Dragon Boat Festival